POST-OP: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The contouring procedure with Los Deline™ is minimally invasive, it does not require long-term recovery. The patient is allowed to leave the clinic a few hours after the procedure. Just 24 hours after gel injection, the patients can return to their daily activities. However, despite this, the patient must follow the recommendations for post-treatment care in order to avoid unwanted reactions.
GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS AFTER THE PROCEDURE:
- All patients after injection procedure with the Los Deline™ injectable volumizing implant with prophylactic purpose should be prescribed antibiotics for 3-5 days after the procedure.
- In the first two days after the procedure, the patient must be examined by the same doctor.
- For 7 days after the procedure (daily), control and disinfection of the place of injection and the skin around it should be carried out.
- To prevent tissue swelling or bruising, you must apply a cold compress on the area of intervention for 30 - 40 minutes at an interval of one hour during 2-3 days.
- After breast augmentation procedure, you must use special compression underwear during 3-4 weeks after the procedure.
- During the first 15 days do not massage the intervention zones on your own in order to avoid the risk of implant dislocationMassage is recommended to start after 15 days from date of procedure in order to help the soft tissues adapt to the implant.
- Avoid mechanical injury of the area of injection.
- Do not perform any injections of medicines in the contouring zone.
- It is not allowed to run skin laser treatments, waxing, body exfoliation, skin tattoos, and other aesthetic treatments in the zone of injection for 6 months.
- Avoid direct exposure to ultraviolet light (including tanning salons and other devices for tanning) for 2 months after injection.
- Avoid over cooling in injection area. • Avoid sauna for 2 months after injection.
- Avoid fitness, gym and swimming pool for 2 months after injection.
- Symptomatic pain therapy may be prescribed
FOLLOW UP OBSERVATION:
It is very important that the Doctor, if necessary, be able to provide assistance within the first 24 hours after the procedure. Further desirable Doctor check-ups within 7-14-30 day after the procedure will help to avoid side effects, and will also give the patient confidence that the recovery period passes as it should. The patient must undergo the controlled investigation to locate the implant position and the quantity of the implanted material with an ultrasound examination. The ultrasound examination is mandatory and must be performed after 7 and 30 days from injection day.
The adaptation of the soft tissues of the body to injecting implant takes 3-4 weeks for the formed final aesthetic result, depending on the nature of the contouring procedure. Keep in mind the adaptation of the post-procedure period in each symmetrically-operated zone is different associated with features of the tissue reaction.
TIMELY ACCESS TO CARE:
If unusual reactions / sensations occur, the patient should be able to seek medical help from a doctor who performed the procedure as soon as possible. Timely access to a doctor reduces the risk of further development of adverse reactions / complications.